- PondicheryPilote de la 8e Escadre
Localisation : LFFC
Messages : 357
- ED is going to make a transport/cargo plane (the devs gave it a thought and decided that it's worth a shot). Details will be announced "in due time". There's a VERY small hint that this could be a WWII era module, but this is just my assumption, so don't quote me on this - ED haven't said anything specific.
- AH-64: still on track to be released this year, there shouldn't be any delays. More than 15 SMEs are working on it (for comparison: typical ED module only has 2 or 3 assigned experts). Still, the team prefers real-world documents and data (if available) over the SMEs opinions, especially when they contradict each other.
- At the moment, no 3rd party modules are queued for ED's review/certification. They haven't seen Kiowa or F-15E yet, so have no idea of their current status and quality.
- F-4 Phantom is "definitely coming to DCS, and quite soon".
- GCI/AWACS module: on the wishlist, but is kinda challenging. Maybe someday.
- VR. This is now a priority task for ED to make it significantly better.
- Updated manual for the Mission Editor will be released this Fall.
- In development: improved infantry models with new animations. Improved infantry' pathfinding logic. "We're actively training our paratroopers right now". All older AI units will get the new models, eventually (inlc. S-3B).
- The World War II Marianas will be released as a standalone map - not as a "time layer" for the current map, as suggested earlier. The map is still in pre-production.
- Users should expect "appropriate vehicles, ships and planes" to be released for the 1944' Marianas.
- The devs are still committed to make the full fidelity MiG-29 once the Black Shark 3 is released.
- Dynamic campaign: initial release will be limited to single player. Multiplayer mode will be added later. "We're big fans of Falcon BMS".
- Chizh: the devs are quite satisfied with the controversial R-27ER's FM rework. Another round of fine-tuning in different modes is planned for later, but this could result in a slightly nerfed stats. Same overhaul is planned for the R-77, but it will be much more challenging, because of the missile's grid fins and the lack of unclassified data.
- Several dedicated devs are currently assigned to upgrade all air-to-air missiles to the new flight model. Once done, they'll gonna rework the proximity fuzes.
Killight, Falken, yakumo, staco, Sushimi, Hogan et buffalo aiment ce message
- HoganPilote de la 8e Escadre
Localisation : LYS
Messages : 241
Sushimi et morgosth aiment ce message
Je reve dun avion de transport récent type C130, A400M... mais ils pensent peut être à plis ancien que ça... Je ne me fais aucune idée pour ne pas être déçu.
Pour le Apache, l'attente est difficile !!
Sushimi et Hogan aiment ce message
- harf4ngPilote de la 8e Escadre
Localisation : LFMN
Messages : 113
"Je penche donc je suis"
Le point commun entre un hélicoptère et un ventilateur ? C'est quand l'hélice s'arrête que tu transpires...
Mes modules : UH-1H, F-86, F14, F16, P51D, Spitfire, et toutes les cartes
Matériel : boitier Be Quiet Dark Base Pro 900, carte mère MSI MPG Z490 Gaming Plus, i7 10700K, 16 Go RAM DDR4 3200Mhz, carte graphique Asus RTX 3080
Killight, Sushimi et BravoVictor aiment ce message
- Contenu sponsorisé