- PondicheryQualification N1 - UH-1HQualification N1 obtenue dans le cursus UH-1H Huey de l'ESCAQualification N2 - UH-1HQualification N2 obtenue dans le cursus UH-1H Huey de l'ESCA100 Heures de VolSeuil de 100 Heures de Vol atteint au sein de l'ESCAQualification N3 - UH-1HQualification N3 obtenue dans le cursus UH-1H Huey de l'ESCAQualification N0Qualification N0 obtenue dans le cursus tronc commun (T-45C) de l'ESCAPilote de la 8e Escadre de Chasse VirtuelleA publié suffisament de messages sur le forum pour accéder au contenu réservé aux membres de l'école et de la 8e Escadre100 SujetsMembre ayant publié un message dans plus de 100 sujets différents
Localisation : LFFC
Messages : 676
- J-11A. Fixed cockpit view movement.
- KG600 SPJ pod. Fixed model front/rear direction.
- 052C. Fixed collision (caused explosion when launching YJ-62).
- Server log error updateLocalUserOptions - fixed.
- Warehouse on airfields in the old missions are corrupted after game update - fixed.
- Sound. With some sound parameters, when external sounds enter the cockpit, sound vibrations occur - fixed.
- Sound. Fixed sound glitches and distortions on the F4 view.
- Ground AI. Crash when a ground unit moves around static objects - fixed.
- Input. The 'Framerate counter', Pause, Time accelerate / decelerate / normal commands are moved to the UI layer and can be reassigned to other keys / buttons.
- MP. On the F10 map, information about airfield warehouses will not be available to players of the opposite coalition.
- Mission Generator. Fixed sporadic crashes associated with loading maps.
- ME. Add aircraft group distance aсtivation param.
- Aircraft AI. The distance between aircraft when taxiing at an aerodrome will be depended by the size of the aircraft. The distance between large planes is greater.
- Input. Fixed crash on sorting input device names.
- ME. A mission made in a newer version of the ME, where there are countries missing in older versions of the ME, will not cause the hang of the old version of the game.
- AIM-120. Slightly decreased missile miss standard deviation.
- GUI Fix for insufficient space for mission name in debriefing.
- ME. GUI Error when use clone button in mission goals window in some cases - fixed.
- MP. Dedicated server. After the restart, not the first mission from the list will start, but the last one played.
- MP. Possible fix for Storm of War MP server stability issues.
DCS AV-8B N/A by RAZBAM Simulations
- Fixed: Velocity Vector and Horizon Line still visible in DMT page after a target has been locked.
- Fixed: Corrected nozzle angle for in-air start
- Fixed: Minor adjustment to verbage in auto-start sequence
- Improvement: UFC Mode timer disabled when CS/T is selected
- Improvement: TDC Action/No Action enabled for DMT/ARBS. DMT Snowplow mode enabled.
- Improvement: UFC/ODU keybinds so cockpit buttons animations work.
- Improvement: Various FM performance adjustments
- Improvement: Improved pull-up cue to avoid nuisance alerts during landing
- Added: When using Guns or Rockets, the system will designate the aiming point after trigger/pickle release as a target.
DCS M-2000C by RAZBAM Simulations
- Fixed: Radar not ON in hot start
- Fixed: Can edit read-only PCN fields
- Fixed: PCN unable to enter DLDG South or West offsets
- Fixed: potential crash when capturing ILS on AP APP
- Fixed: wrong ILS window when approaching from the right of the runway axis
- Fixed: ILS open box symbol constraints to HUD FOV
- Fixed: proper synthetic runway dimensions
- Fixed: Inverted DETOT switch
- Fixed: UHF channel 18 default freq
- Fixed: Autostart alignment (still requires ALCM ready enabled)
- Fixed: CCIP HUD line brightness not dimmed with HUD brightness
- Added: Message every 500kgs of air refuel
- Added: AP ALT Hold possible in AP APP mode while glide not captured
- Added: Trim hat Up/Down in AP APP mode disables AP GLIDE
- Added: Trim hat Left/Right in AP APP mode disables AP LOC
- Improvement: Aligned virtual runway entrance to glide plane
- Improvement: Leading zeros in kneeboard initial position
- Improvement: INS model (gyro-position loopback & Schuler oscillations)
DCS MiG-19P by RAZBAM Simulations
- Fixed: Oxygen flows with O2 SOV Closed.
- Fixed: Flare Key binds
DCS JF-17 by Deka Ironwork Simulations
- Added: special option "T6 Opposite Dir" - to allow T6 axis has opposite direction between radar ant and camera zoom operation
- Fixed: much slower TDC movement on radar/HUD
- Fixed: T6 axis behavior (used to behave like slide, now control moving speed. T6 axis slide is a separated binding)
- Fixed: PL-5E drag for wingtip and underwing
- Updated: JF-17 collision model (solve fps issue when park in syria map)
DCS MiG-21bis by Magnitude 3
- Fixed crash in avionics.dll
- Removed iCommandGraphicsFrameRate from inputs.
- Corrected invalid syntax in the Syria RSBN file that causes the module to crash.
- Increased SPO-10 volume by 50%
- Fixed afterburner from showing exhaust trail.
- Fixed SPS landing system causing the afterburner to ignite.
- Attempting to engage the afterburner with the SPS on, will cause significant thrust decrease due to the open engine nozzle.
DCS Christen Eagle II by Magnitude 3
- Fixed rudder inputs when the autopilot is engaged.
- Fixed audio for the canopy, and radio switches.
- Fixed unassignable controls for the cockpit light switches.
- Fixed delayed animation of the aerobatic sight gauge.
- Fixed key binding for Fuse On/Off.
- Fixed radio frequency preset changes in the mission editor.
DCS F-14 Tomcat by Heatblur Simulations
- Fixed crash when pulling map marker using JESTER
- Removed Framerate counter from Aircraft specific input layer
- Fixed JESTER not reporting correct wire on trap (SC)
- Fixed AI aircraft wing and slats wobble/flicker
DCS AJS37 Viggen by Heatblur Simulations
- Fixed map marker crash.
- Fixed assert crash when inputting a waypoint with identical coordinates as what was already stored.
- Fixed texture label for EP-13 missing
- Reduced intensity of coating / blue tint on cockpit gauge glass
DCS: C-101 Aviojet by AvioDev
- Multicrew WIP continuation:
- Fixed idle cutoff.
- Correct synchronization of landing gear handle and idle cutoff, disregarding local restrictions (like throttle position for idle cutoff).
- Fixed synchronization of “fuel pump”, “fuel valve” and “fus qty” korry buttons.
- Fixed synchronization of “VHF”, “UHF”, “NAV” and “VOR/TAC” korry buttons.
- Fixed synchronization of GPU power control korry button.
- Now the forward seat canopy is correctly initialized, when its position is different from the default position for this type of start - hot/cold/air.
- Fixed GPU state initialization, when the rear cockpit is entered after the GPU was started.
- Fixed flickering of the GPU external 3D model at the rear seat, if the GPU was enabled before joining the rear seat.
- Added synchronization of Master Caution and Master Warning lights reset.
- Hydraulic and oil pressure warning lights are now correctly synchronized, when the other seat is joined with a non-standard init conditions (like, for example, engine off).
- Master failure/caution warning lights status is now correctly initialized when joining the other seat.
- Battery voltage and status is now correctly synchronized between seats.
- Fixed Master Caution light status synchronization when the cockpit is entered with some specific cautions being active.
- The throttle will not be anymore at idle cutoff in the rear cockpit, when entering the rear seat after the engine has been stopped from the front seat, without setting the throttle to idle cutoff (for example using the fuel cutoff korry button).
- Fixed ADI/DG synchronization when entering the rear seat after the engine has been stopped at ramp hot start.
- Fixed initial state of the stand-by attitude indicator in the rear seat, if it was entered after the engine had been stopped at ramp hot start.
- Fixed inoperative rate-of-turn indicator when the aircraft is controlled from the other seat.
- Trim tone sounds now on both cockpits.
- Despite the stick/throttle control being available in multiplayer at one seat only at one time, it is now possible to trim the aircraft from another seat. Note that trim signals will be summed algebraically from two seats, except roll trim in which the “left” signal has priority. Emergency trim is operative now as well in multicrew from both seats.
- Implemented Combined Controls mode: it sends the algebraic sum of flight controls positions from both seats to the Flight Model, with a limit of full travel. The way that front and rear throttle synchronization works is that the last throttle which was moved for more than 10% of full range will take control.
- Added new command to activate (toggle) Combined Controls mode.
- Controls Indicator has got additional symbols displayed when the Combined Controls mode is enabled. This will help to see what is going on with flight controls on both cockpits.
- Controls Indicator has got a “Priority Seat” indication (“F” or “R” letters).
- All circuit breakers are correctly synchronized now.
- Now wheel brakes always work for both seats in multicrew.
DCS: MiG-15 by Belsimtek
- Corrected canopy reflections
DCS: F/A-18C Hornet by Eagle Dynamics
- ATFLIR in some cases laser turns off to early with AGM-65 - Fixed
- Major update of the german Early Access Hornet Manual
- Various updates of the english Early Access Hornet Manual
DCS: F-16C Viper by Eagle Dynamics
- Wingtip AIM -120 causes damage on Launch - Fixed
- Viper Early Access Manual EN: Checklists reworked, new styling
DCS: Mi-8MTV2 by Belsimtek
- Mi-8 Spring Tension campaign - adjusted clouds.
DCS: Supercarrier by Eagle Dynamics
- Multiple IFLOLS indicator helper - Fixed
- 4th CAT blocks 3rd CAT after player visited 4 and wants to use 3 - Fixed
CampaignsUH-1H Worlds Apart - Spring 2025 Campaign by Low-Level-Heaven Mission Development
- M1. Adopted to DCS World 2.7. More units added
- M2. Adopted to DCS World 2.7. More units added
- M3. Adopted to DCS World 2.7. More units added
- M4. Adopted to DCS World 2.7. More units added. Mission skip possibility added
- M5-1. Adopted to DCS World 2.7. More units added. Mission skip possibility added
- M5-2. Adopted to DCS World 2.7.
Combined Arms: Frontlines Georgia
- Reinstated chinese localization
DCS: F/A-18C Rising Squall Campaign by INVERTED
- Added Rising Squall skin package
- Various quality of life improvements to couple with DCS 2.7
Killight, latrufe, Falken, yakumo, staco, Mod, Sushimi et Fagui aiment ce message
- ModQualification N1 - UH-1HQualification N1 obtenue dans le cursus UH-1H Huey de l'ESCAPilote de la 8e Escadre de Chasse VirtuelleA publié suffisament de messages sur le forum pour accéder au contenu réservé aux membres de l'école et de la 8e Escadre100 SujetsMembre ayant publié un message dans plus de 100 sujets différents
Messages : 204
Killight aime ce message
- KillightMembre du Bureau
Association ESCAQualification N1 - UH-1HQualification N1 obtenue dans le cursus UH-1H Huey de l'ESCAQualification N2 - UH-1HQualification N2 obtenue dans le cursus UH-1H Huey de l'ESCAQualification N3 - UH-1HQualification N3 obtenue dans le cursus UH-1H Huey de l'ESCAQualification N1 - Mirage 2000CQualification N1 obtenue dans le cursus Mirage 2000C de l'ESCAPilote de la 8e Escadre de Chasse VirtuelleA publié suffisament de messages sur le forum pour accéder au contenu réservé aux membres de l'école et de la 8e EscadreQualification N0Qualification N0 obtenue dans le cursus tronc commun (T-45C) de l'ESCA100 Heures de VolSeuil de 100 Heures de Vol atteint au sein de l'ESCA500 Heures de VolSeuil de 500 Heures de Vol atteint au sein de l'ESCA1000 Heures de VolSeuil de 1000 Heures de Vol atteint au sein de l'ESCA2500 Heures de VolSeuil de 2500 Heures de Vol atteint au sein de l'ESCA100 SujetsMembre ayant publié un message dans plus de 100 sujets différents
Localisation : ELLX
Messages : 2448